The purpose of this module is to collect technical data about your DX environments.
Those data will be used:
- to give a more detailed context to our support engineers when a ticket is opened
- to provide a better insight to our Product managers into what technical stacks are used. This is useful information that helps prioritize the developments and updates in the stacks used with regards to OS, Database, and other technical layers flavours and versions.
Those data, if shared with Jahia, will be stored at the customer Jira Projects level and will obviously not be shared with a third party.
Each time your environments evolves: new OS, Database, or other technical stacks, you can provide an updated export generated by this module to any support ticket, that way our support team stays on top of what updates you are doing to your Jahia related infrastructure.
1. What does the zip contain?
All the data included in the zip are printed in the Browser when you make the request to:
2. What if I do not want to provide this information to Jahia Support?
Most of the information present is already known by our services. But this zip contains better-formatted data for automated treatment. If you do not wish to share some data present in this zip, you can uncheck the checkbox in front of the data that may be sensible for your organization. They will be replaced with "*".
3. How often should I upload this zip to Jahia Support.
Each time you update your production configuration. More accurate the information will be, easier it will be for support to understand the context of the tickets and for our product managers to focus on the rightmost used technologies.
4. What if I do not want to install/run this module on my production environment?
If you have a pre-production environment with the exact same technical layers it would also be valuable and equivalent to us to get it.
Install this module on the processing node of your cluster.
Request the following URL on your processing node:
Login with the same credentials as the Jahia tools.
Upload the produced zip file to a ticket in http://support.jahia.com